Terms and Conditions
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies which are needed for our websites, applications or services to function properly, for example, these cookies allow you to access secure areas of our website.
Performance cookies and analytics technologies
These cookies collect information about how visitors and users use our websites, applications and services, for example which functionality or page visitors use most often, and if they get error messages from areas of the websites, applications or services . These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor or user. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve how our website, applications and services work.
Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operators’ permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
IP Address and traffic data
We keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our servers, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device information. We also collect some site, application and service statistics such as access rates, page hits and page views. We are not able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.
How to disable cookies
You may be able to configure your browser or our website, application or service to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, applications or services. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
Intellectual Property and Copyrights
- The Content, Software, User Documentation, logos and Services are proprietary products and services and that all right, title and interest in and to the Content, Software, User Documentation, logos and Services, including all associated intellectual property rights, are and shall at all times remain with iStratgo and its third-party licensors.
- The iStratgo Software contains trade secrets and proprietary information owned by iStratgo or its third-party licensors and is protected by South Africa copyright laws and international trade provisions.
- iStratgo cannot nor does it exercise continuous editorial control over the content of this site and accepts no responsibility for any illegal, discriminatory, defamatory or obscene content appearing on this site.
- By visiting or sending e-mails to iStratgo via this site, the user consents to receiving electronic communications from iStratgo.
- The user thereby agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by iStratgo satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited to, the requirements that such communications should be “in writing”.
- iStratgo Web Site may contain hyperlinks to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, iStratgo. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with the Web Site or iStratgo.
- iStratgo does not continuously monitor or review any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyperlinks are to be accessed at the user’s own risk
- iStratgo makes no representation or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyperlinks or the sites hyperlinked to this Web Site.
- iStratgo provides hyperlinks as a convenience, and the inclusion of any hyperlinks to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by iStratgo of that site or any association with its operators.
No user be it person or business, website or bot may;
- not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or make any attempt to ascertain, derive or obtain the source code for the this website.
- use any technology to search and gain information from this site
- The user agrees that the use of the iStratgo site is at the user’s sole risk.
- iStratgo makes no representations or warranties that this website is free from errors or omissions nor that the service provided will be uninterrupted and free from defects.
- This site is provided without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement, title, security and compatibility. It is the sole responsibility of the users to satisfy themselves prior to entering into this agreement that the services available on this site will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- No warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any applications, downloads or files available via this website are free of viruses, worms, trojans, bombs, time locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of the user’s system.
- No advice or opinion expressed on this site should be regarded as professional advice and users are advised to seek professional advice before placing reliance on any opinion given in this site.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Any information collected by iStratgo from users of this site shall not be revealed or disclosed to third parties unless the user’s prior written consent thereto is obtained.
- The user hereby agrees that iStratgo from time to time may communicate with it.
- iStratgo will only retain personal information as long as necessary
- iStratgo will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- iStratgo will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Any user that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be criminally prosecuted.
- iStratgo may also, at its sole discretion, institute civil action for damages suffered as a result of such conduct.
Alterations to Terms and Conditions
- iStratgo will make updates as and when necessary to the terms and conditions